Minister of Health issued the Minister of Health Regulation No. 19/2022 on Guidelines for the Use of Non-physical Special Allocation Funds for the Health Sector for the 2022 Fiscal Year, or largely known as Permenkes No. 19/2022. Previously, such guidelines were regulated in Permenkes No. 2/2022, however, amendments were sought after to improve the performance of public health efforts at the community health center (Puskesmas). Hence, the issuance of Permenkes NO. 19/2022.
Amendment to Article 6
Based on Article I, there are several provisions that have been amended, namely Article 6 Paragraph 2 that adds letter 1 as follows:
a) Health Operational Assistance (BOK Puskesmas) as referred to in Article 3 Paragraph c is directed to support the operation of the Primary Public Health Unit (UKM).
b) BOK Puskesmas as referred to in Paragraph 1 is directed to support operations, which include:
Efforts to reduce maternal and infant mortality rates, namely:
- efforts to improve community nutrition
- efforts to move people to live healthy
- efforts for early detection, prevention, and disease response
- community-based total sanitation through priority village/kelurahan
- operational support for healthy nusantara team UKM
- provision of manpower with a work agreement
- accelerate the healthy Indonesia program with a family approach
- health center management function
- elderly health efforts
- prevention efforts to control Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- incentives for UKM
Amendment to Article 8
The provisions of Article 8 are amended as follows:
a) Utilization of provincial BOK and district/city BOK for prevention and control of Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) as referred to in Article 4 Paragraph 2 letter f and Article 5 Paragraph 2 letter h, must be allocated a maximum of 25% (twenty five percent) of each of the total ceilings for tertiary UKM and secondary UKM.
b) Utilization of provincial BOK and regency/city BOK for essential UKM is allocated at least 75% (seventy five percent) of each of the total ceilings for tertiary UKM and secondary UKM.
3) Utilization of BOK Puskesmas for prevention of Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) control as referred to in Article 6 Paragraph 2 letter k is allocated a maximum of 5% (five percent) of the total ceiling of primary UM.
4) Utilization of the BOK Puskesmas for SME intensives as referred to in Article 6 Paragraph 2 letter 1 is a maximum of 7.5% (seven point five percent) of the total ceiling for primary UKM.
5) Utilization of BOK Puskesmas for essential UKM other than the menu as referred to in Paragraph (3) and Paragraph (4) is at least 87.5% (eighty-seven point five percent) of the total ceiling for primary UKM.
Amendement to Article 11
The provisions of Article 11 are amended as follows:
1) The Regional Administration shall carry out technical preparations by compiling and submitting a proposed activity plan for the Non-Physical Health Allocation Fund (DAK) for the Health Sector through the e-renggar application.
2) The preparation of the activity plan as referred to in Paragraph 1 refers to the details of the State Revenue and Expenditure Budget which is determined annually by the president in accordance with the provisions of the law.
3) The activity plan as referred to in Paragraph 1 shall at least contain:
a) activity menu
b) details of activity menu funding
4) The Regional Administration may propose changes to the Non-Physical DAK activity plan to the ministry of health from the fourth week of February to the first week of March of the current budget year.
5) The district/municipality administration changes the activity plan for the Special Non-Physical DAK for the Health Center in the fourth week of July to the second week of August of the current budget year.
6) Changes in the activity plan as referred in Paragraph 5 must be discussed with the Regional Administration Internal Supervisory Apparatus.
7) The results of the discussion on changes to the activity plan as referred to in Paragraph 6 shall be reported to the Ministry of Health no later than the fourth week of August of the current fiscal year through the e-renggar information system.
Amendment to Letter C in Chapter II
The provisions of letter C in Chapter II Procedures for the Use of Non-Physical DAK in the Health Sector for Fiscal Year 2022 in the Appendix are amended as stipulated in the Appendix section, which is an integral part of the ministerial regulation.