Saghara Luthfillah Fazari, S.H., M.H.
Experience & Expertise
At SIP Law Firm, Saghara provides legal services for clients from fast-growing sectors, such as property, financial, banking, and intellectual property. He is giving legal advice, drafting, and negotiation for corporate or private clients. During his study at Brawijaya University, Saghara followed Asian level legal organizations, ALSA (Asian Law Student Association and several other organizations.
Despite focusing on Intellectual Property Rights and Corporate and Investment law, he also helps in the Litigation and Bankcrupty case. To explore his knowledge in Intellectual Property and Corporate, he had training course in Intellectual Property Law. Outside of his work, he is preparing himself to pursue Master degree in Law.
Universitas Brawijaya, Bachelor of Law
Universitas Padjadjaran, Master Degree in Law
Training & Course
- WIPO – Workshop Global Challenge Intellectual Property, 2017
- EEPSEA (Economy and Environment Program for South East Asia) Impact Conference 2016 at Bangkok- Thailand, 2016
- Capital Market Study by BLC (Business Law School) at Jakarta Stock Exchange, 2011 & 2012
- Receiver & Administrator Training, Indonesian Receivers and Administrators Association (AKPI), 2022
- Member of Indonesia Bar Association (PERADI)
- Member of Indonesian Receivers and Administrators Association (AKPI), 2022