JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT SIP LAW FIRM AND SIP R
Job Opportunity SIP Law Firm
SIP Law Firm is an established law office in Indonesia. A pioneer of eco-law office, we have a main office in Jakarta and branch offices in Surabaya and Yogyakarta.
SIP Law Firm is currently looking for one (1) Associate for our main office in Jakarta to support our team.
– Bachelor degree or master’s degree in law from a reputable university in Indonesia or overseas
– Own an advocate license (Berita Acara Sumpah/BAS)
– Member of a bar association in Indonesia
– A minimum of two (2) years of experience in litigation
– Have an experience in criminal law, civil law, bankruptcy and suspension of debt payments obligation Law, procedural law
To apply, please email your cover letter and curriculum vitae in English using Subject (Associate) to: email@example.com before March 10, 2023 (CLOSE)
Job Opportunity SIP-R
SIP R is a growing company engaging in intellectual property consulting services, licensing services for the establishment of companies and registration for other purposes. It is a part of SIP Law Firm, an established law firm in Indonesia.
SIP R is currently looking for one (1) Marketing Officer for our office in Jakarta to support our team. The marketing officer will assist the business process in the marketing division of SIP R.
- Planning work programs and budgets
- Conducting market research
- Preparing marketing strategies
- Managing relationships with new and existing clients
- Managing client information (database)
- Managing publication and content
- Managing cooperation with various parties
- Conducting evaluation and developing reports
- Bachelor degree or master’s degree in law from a reputable university in Indonesia or overseas
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience
- Have good communication skills
- Have technical competence in marketing, sales, publicity and legal .
- Fluency in English, both writing and speaking
To apply, please email your cover letter and curriculum vitae in English using Subject (Marketing Officer) to: firstname.lastname@example.org before March 10, 2023. Alternatively, you may fill in the form below.(CLOSE)