Zubaidah Jufri, S.H., M.Kn., CHRP.
Zubaidah is the co-founder and managing partner of SIP Law Firm. She is a certified advocate and a mediator with expertise in the field of labour, medical law and property.
EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE
Before co-founding SIP Law Firm in 2011, Zubaidah Jufri earned her reputation as an activist focusing on human rights, women and labor issues. Among others, she worked for Migrant Care, a civil society organization on migrant workers issues in Indonesia.
Zubaidah is experienced in handling property, medical and health, family and labour cases. She has advised clients from major property and medical companies and associations in Indonesia.
Outside of work, she involves in a legal aid organization as a member of its supervisory board. In addition, Zubaidah serves as a member of the supervisory committee for a social and education foundation in East Java province.
- Universitas Negeri Sebelas Maret Surakarta, Bachelor Degree in Law
- Universitas Indonesia, Master Degree in Notarial Law
CERTIFICATION & TRAINING
- Human Resource Professional (CHRP) Certificate
- Certified Mediator – Mediation Center of Indonesia, University of Gadjah Mada (Postgraduate)
- Tax Training of Brevet AB+e-SPT, Development Center of Accounting – Faculty of Economy and Business, University of Indonesia
- Research Institution and Public Advocacy (Human Rights Training for Advocate – Generation X) from Friends of Migrant Workers
Member, Indonesian Bar Association (PERADI)