Tri Hartanto, S.H., M.Kn., M.M.
Tri Hartanto is a partner specializing in bankruptcy law and litigation. He is a certified advocate, a capital market legal consultant, an intellectual property consultant, a tax legal consultant and advocate, an administrator and a receiver.
EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE
Joining SIP Law Firm in 2013, Tri has experience working as a journalist for hukumonline.com, a legal advisor for the Indonesia Competition Commission (KPPU), a legal advisor for state-owned mining company PT Antam Tbk as well as an advocate for Gani Djemat & Partners law firm and INP Law Office.
Tri has an extensive experience in advising major companies from various industries in cases, ranging from bankruptcy, corporate, and property to civil and criminal litigation. Recently, he leads the in-house legal team for a number of major national companies in Indonesia.
- Universitas Indonesia, Bachelor of Law
- Universitas Indonesia, Master of Law
- Universitas Prasetiya Mulya, Master of Management
- Member of Indonesian Receivers and Administrators Association (AKPI)
- Member of Indonesia Bar Association (PERADI)
- Member of Capital Market Legal Consultant Association (HKHPM)
- Member of Indonesian Tax Bar Association (IKHAPI)
- Member of Indonesian Intellectual Property Attorneys Association (AKHKI)
- Member of International Bar Association