Safitri Hariyani Saptogino, S.H., M.H.
Experience & Expertise
Safitri Hariyani Saptogino founded SIP Law Firm in 2011 after some years of experience in healthcare industry. She has since developed her expertise in the fields of bankruptcy, restructuring and insolvency as well as arbitration and alternative dispute resolution.
She has broad experience in advising and handling clients from a wide range of sectors – healthcare, property and mining. Known for her exceptional communication and negotiation skills, Safitri has involved in many high-profile legal cases in Indonesia
Under her leadership, the Firm has grown into a reputable law firm in Indonesia with a headquarter office in Jakarta and branch offices in Surabaya and Yogyakarta.
In addition to lawyering, Safitri has been engaging in a number of social and commercial initiatives in education, healthcare and hospitality sectors in a number of cities in the island of Java.
- Honorary Board Member of Indonesian Receivers and Administrators Association (AKPI)
- Member of National Association of Mediators Boards Indonesia (AMINDO)
- Members of National Mediation Center (PMN)
- International Arbitration in Singapore and Germany Recent Development organized by Singapore International Arbitration Center (SIAC)
- Mediation Training by PMN
- Advocate Code of Ethics Training by Indonesian Advocates Working Committee (KKAI)
- Advocate Special Training by Indonesia Bar Association (PERADI)
- Receivers and Administrators Training by Ministry of Law of Indonesia in cooperation with AKPI
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Training by National Arbitration Association (BANI)
- International Arbitration Workshop, organized by SIAC
- Healthcare Disputes – Alternative Dispute Resolution between Doctor and Patient, publisher Diadit Media, 2015
- Tanggung Jawab Direksi Perseroan Terhadap Kepailitan, siplawfirm.id, 2019
- Kepastian Hukum Bagi Para Pelaku Bisnis Di Indonesia Setelah Berlakunya Undang-Undang Kepailitan, siplawfirm.id, 2019
- Penyelesaian Sengketa Medik Di Indonesia, siplawfirm.id, 2019