Ariyo Priyambodo, S.H., CMB., CRA.
Ariyo Priyambodo is an Associate in SIP Law Firm Yogyakarta office. With expertise in civil, criminal and constitutional laws, Ariyo has been providing comprehensive legal advice and service for numerous corporate and individual clients. He is also a certified business mediator.
Experience & Expertise
Ariyo is admitted to practice and joined SIP Law Firm in 2016. He is known by his knowledge and expertise in corporate law, land law, litigation, bankruptcy & mediation. His experience in representing clients to resolve their legal case in and out of court is well known.
In resolving legal matters, whether he acts as a lawyer or mediator, Ariyo stands on the principle of justice and prudent in making decision. Among colleagues and clients, he is known as an open-minded person with strong sense of leadership. Outside of work, he trains junior lawyers and share his knowledge to them about how to be high qualified lawyer in the future.
Islamic University of Indonesia, Bachelor of Law
Training & Course
- Business Mediator Training, organized by Mediation Center, Gadjah Mada University
- Tax Brevet Training, Gadjah Mada University
- Receiver & Administrator Training, Indonesian Receivers and Administrators Association (AKPI)
- Member of Indonesia Bar Association (PERADI)
- Member of Indonesian Mediation Center (PMI)
Information is not available