EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE
Yudha graduated with Master of International Trade Law from the University of Indonesia. He was a Knowledge and Communication Specialist at the Secretariat of Dewan Nasional Keuangan Inklusif (DNKI) under the Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affairs. He used to work with some organizations such as World Bank and Women’s World Bank. He was involved in making of strategies together with Financial Service Authority (OJK), Bank of Indonesia (central bank), and related Ministries regarding to financial inclusion.
Yudha was also involved in the Consumer Protection working group in DNKI. The working group focuses on protection of consumer in the financial sector, including in terms of consumer data protection.
Since joining the SIP Law Firm, his experiences, consists of handling civil cases and medical cases. He has also been appointed as Curator’s (Receiver) Staff for restructuring and insolvency cases. In matters of business transaction, he has experience in conducting due diligence on hospital purchase.
As an associate, Yudha also has the additional task of handling media partners and public relations.
Universitas Diponogoro, Bachelor of Law
Universitas Indonesia, Master Degree of International Trade Law
Member of PERADI (Indonesia’s Bar Association)
- Regulatory Sandbox untuk Menjaring Fintech di Indonesia
- Penggunaan Bahasa Asing dalam Perjanjian
- Settlement Of Trade Disputes Through Electronic Systems
- Key Points Of Government Regulation No. 71 Of 2019 On Organization Of Electronic Systems And Transactions
- Penyelamatan Perusahaan Melalui Mekanisme Penundaan Kewajiban Pembayaran Utang (Menghadapi Dampak Pandemik Covid-19)